Located on the West end of Bellevue, and just across the lake from Seattle, Medina makes up a large part of the Lake Washington waterfront, while having just over 3,000 total residents. The Lake Washington waterfront in Medina is nicknamed “Medina’s Gold Coast”, and is some of the most-sought after waterfront in the Pacific Northwest.
- Bill Gates, co-founder and former chairman of Microsoft, philanthropist
- Melinda Gates, wife of the co-founder of Microsoft and philanthropist
- Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon.com
- Jon Shirley, former Microsoft president and noted art collector
- Charles Simonyi, former Microsoft executive
- Jeffrey Brotman, American attorney, businessman and the co-founder of Costco Wholesale Corporation
- Nathan Myhrvold, formerly Chief Technology Officer at Microsoft, is co-founder of Intellectual Ventures and the principal author of Modernist Cuisine
- Wayne M. Perry, former president McCaw Cellular, Vice-Chairman of AT&T Wireless Services, founder Edge Wireless, former National President of the Boy Scouts of America
- Gerald Grinstein, former CEO of Delta Air Lines, Inc
- Mark Pigott, Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors of PACCAR
- William Ruckelshaus, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Acting Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and United States Deputy Attorney General.
- Jack Sikma, former NBA player Seattle SuperSonics
- Jeff Cirillo, former MLB third baseman, currently MLB Scout with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
- Norton Clapp, former chairman of the Weyerhaeuser Corporation.
Bellevue Christian School – Three Points Elementary (private, K to 6)
School Campus Numbers
- District Office: 425-454-4402
- Junior High/Senior High Office: 425-454-4028
- Mack Elementary Office: 425-485-1824
- Three Points Elementary Office: 425-454-3977
- Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Medina Elementary School (public, K to 5)
Saint Thomas School (private, pre-K to 8)
- St. Thomas School
8300 NE 12th St
Medina, WA 98039
- Tel: 425.454.5880
- Fax: 425.454.1921